Powered by Blogger.

Thankful

 Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today is Thankgiving, and I am so happy it is! I have so much to be thankful for!!

I'm thankful for my Jesus, for His life in my life, giving me meaningful life here on earth and everlasting life with God!

I'm thankful that God is sufficient and has proven to be sufficient in my life.

I'm thankful for His strength made perfect in my weakness.

I'm thankful for His amazing grace!!!

I'm thankful because I CAN do anything through Christ who gives me strength!

I'm thankful for God's peace, that trancends all understanding!

I'm thankful that this year, through many trials I never imagined I would ever go through, God was faithful and taught me how safe I am in His love.

I'm thankful for my wonderful family! My husband, my little boy and this baby being formed in me!

I'm thankful God preserved my little boy's life during and after the accident, and thankful he preserved this little baby's life in me even with complications!

I'm thankful for living in a wonderful place!

I'm thankful for a loving family that is always present, far away or not, always loving and caring!

I'm thankful for my dear friends! They make life fuller! They're like chocolate filling in a chocolate cake!

I'm thankful that I can be a stay-at-home mom!

There's so much more...I could keep on writing all night...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP