Powered by Blogger.

thankful

 Monday, March 23, 2009

I've been wanting to blog for a long time. But it seems like whenever a I get here, my mind goes blank. I know this is lack of growth...spiritual, emotional, etc...because for me, to not have anything to write about means I'm not inspired about anything. I have felt inspired sometimes, but have not put anything into words. I love putting life into words, I think that it helps me grow and it reaches other people who might come across these words. I know I am VERY blessed by the blogs I follow, and am very excited everytime I see there is something new on one! I love being able to be a stay-at-home mommy and still feel like I'm so close to so many people. I love following what people I admire are saying, going through, discovering, learning...

Anyway, I think I haven't felt inspired to inspire because I've been the one needing inspiration. So instead of coming here to write, I've been more thirsty of reading.

I have been overflowing with gratitude, though, and really want to put it into words! So here it goes:

I'm so happy about my friendships! It had been a long time since I felt like I had real friends and actually "did life with them". In the big city, it seems like it's incredibly hard to schedule a "get together" with friends. Everybody is so busy, and it seems like a friends house is in another state since you know to get there you'll need so much time and patience to go through traffic and everything. You might get pregnant and have a baby without once getting together with your good friend to share what you're going through! But I have been blessed this season of my life with close friends to live life with AND with far away friends who God has made possible to live life more closely than before. Some friends are still too far away (right, Carol), but even through internet it's been special. So I'm incredibly thankful to God for bringing my friends closer and I want to let them know how special they are to us! You all know who you are!

I'm so thankful for so much family time God has granted us with! Because of the financial crisis going around, Marcos' company also got affected and thankfully, instead of firing a lot of people, they decided to cut out fridays from the work hours. So this means a lower pay check, but also means more time with family! It has been wonderful to have Marcos home for 3 days in a row!! It's been so special for Tiago...and for me. I know that in reality this means that his job is not as secure as before, but we know that it's all under God's hands so we might as well enjoy the time together we're having! Whatever comes next will be God's will and purpose being fulfilled in our lives, so we don't have to worry.

This is it for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP