My baby is 1!
Monday, January 19, 2009
How can I describe the past year...it was full of emotions I never knew, surprises, fears, blessings beyond measure, sleepiness, joy, sacrifices, doubts, sleepiness, adventures, smiles, new decisions, frustrations, acomplishments, messes, sleepiness, questions, worries, happiness, answered prayers, tears, laughter, love, love, love, love, love...
People say life after having kids changes completely, it's true...it changes for the better! Life gets fuller, love gets deeper, the feeling of fulfillment at the end of the day is so much bigger. It's a whole new mission, new purpose, new little smile to see every morning.
Family is such a God-given gift! It's a reflecion of Him, a glimpse of His love, a part of His mission, a way of proclaiming His truths, His power, His love and especially His grace.
Since it's in the heart of God, it's also in the aim of the enemy. He's ultimate desire is to destroy it! That's why I think this past year God has called upon my heart more than ever to be a praying wife and mom, to search for wisdom with my whole heart and be dedicated in all the little things. In my house I have the opportunity to grow a little boy into a God-fearing man, and the opportunity of creating a home that reflects God's love and power. I'm so glad God's a gracious God who never gives up on me!
Lord please capacitate me to be a wife and mom who guides her family's heart towards You. Help me to look at You first, to seek You and know You and radiate You.
I love You. Thank you for giving me this amazing priviledge!
0 comments:
Post a Comment