Vintage Toile Crib Set for Larissa!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
I found Larissa's crib set! Yay! I found this on sale at Target.com (only 49.99!) and simply loved it for being so simple, delicate and girly..I love the outdoor feeling (swinging under a tree, etc).

My mom will be bringing it a few days before Larissa's due date...so I hope she waits until then! I have Tiago's crib set in case she decides to come before "vovó".
I have been feeling so incredibly grateful lately. Grateful for this pregnancy, thankful for having the priviledge of raising Tiago in this beautiful place, thankful for the sweetness of my little boy, thankful for the amazing friends, all the "mothers" and "sisters" I have close by me even though my real mom and family is far away. I'm so thankful that my parents are coming for Larissa's birth and staying with me for a while. I'm thankful that hopefully we will be going to visit them for Christmas this year, as a family of 4! I'm thankful for Marcos' job and all the sacrifice he goes through for me to be able to be a stay-at-home mom! I am soooo thankful for Jesus, for being everything I need.
What are you thankful for today?


1 comments:
I love it Tine!!! so cute!
Post a Comment