Powered by Blogger.

Larissa

 Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last night a little bit before 5am (when Marcos woke up) I asked him to go see if Tiago had a fever and than could not fall back asleep again. He came back and said he felt hot so I went and gave him some medicine and went back to bed. I could not sleep and horrible memories of our accident started coming to my mind. All the horrible feelings and fears kept wanting to be remembered and I started to feel terrible. Tiago suddenly called for me and I went to his room. He said he wanted to eat! I've never done this before, but I grabbed some crackers and laid down beside him...we ate, sang, laughed and exchanged many little kisses and "love you's". I said good night and came into the living room to read a little bit. I still felt weird. I started reading my Bible and God spoke so much to me. It felt so good to "hear" His voice! Anyway, it was during this time of reading that God gave me a passage for Larissa, and it instantly became my prayer for her. He sustained her in my womb and I'm so thankful for her life already!!

"O Lord, you alone are my hope. I’ve trusted you, O Lord, from childhood. Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother’s womb you have cared for me. No wonder I am always praising you! My life is an example to many, because you have been my strength and protection. That is why I can never stop praising you; I declare your glory all day long...I will shout for joy and sing your praises, for you have ransomed me." Psalm 71: 5-8,21

Larissa: origin - greek, meaning - joyful!

1 comments:

carissa,  7:17 PM  

beautiful tine! so sweet that you and tiago had those special moments together. i love how the Lord comforts us through His word. larissa will be here before you know it!!! oh, and by the way, it is so interesting that your daughter and mine and the two of us all have such similar names! you have good taste! : )

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP