Powered by Blogger.

So much...

 Sunday, October 24, 2010

So much...

So much is happening I can't seem to find words to put down here. At least not any I can put together so far... I will though... soon, I will. By God's wonderful grace I will.

But in spite of it all, I will give thanks, because that is God's will always!

I'm so thankful for Larissa, for her sweet smell, for her smiles... I love her dearly, she is a gift! I love seeing her grow, her personality take shape, seeing her discover new things everyday, watching her expressions, her lovely voice...just loving on her.

I'm so thankful for Tiago, for his health, thankful that he is loving school, he's so sweet to his sister, such a loving boy. I'm thankful that he is fully potty-trained, yay!!!

I'm so thankful for my loving husband, who's been so supportive and helpful. Even having to wake up at 4:40 am everyday and only arriving home at 8:30 pm, he still manages to be there for me when he can.

And during this season of my life, I am especially thankful for my friends and for the body of Christ. I don't know what I would do without them. I don't know what it is that I have gone through the past month...a mixture of past traumas together with challenges of having 2 kids, weariness, hormones, resulting in some king of late post-partum depression or panic...I don't know. But I do know one thing. I don't know what I would do without my precious friends and family, who have prayed so hard, been there for me even during the late hours of the night, have fasted for me, called every day...God's love has truly been demonstrated through them.

Thank you God for Your grace, Your mercy, Your promisses, Your Word (how I love Your Word), for Your presence, YOUR LOVE, Your peace, Your protection, Your deliverance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP